- Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
- Collection of Personal Data Categories
When you participate in our company’s activities or register to use our services, we may collect some personal information from you, including but not limited to the following:
- Personal data: including name, date of birth, gender and identity card number, family income and personal interests;
- Contact information: including mobile phone numbers, social media links, email addresses and mailing addresses;
- Payment information: including credit card, debit card and bank information;
- Computer or mobile device data: including IP address, instant location data, browser settings, browsing history and/or other Internet records;
- Information about the services registered with the company at any time.
- Use of Personal Data Collected
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Verify your identity
- Handling your application for the purchase of our products and services;
- Provide you relevant services;
- Directly promote our services for your order processing, billing and fulfilment orders;
- Design the services you need;
- Provide customer service to you;
- Processing payment instructions, direct debit arrangements and/or credit arrangements for products and/or services provided by the Company to you;
- Provide incentives and promotions and share promotional offers;
- Provide updates, offers and invitations and provide relevant advertising;
- Conduct appropriate investigations of credit reliability and fraud;
- Conduct research or analysis by the Company and/or an independent contractor of the Company to improve the Company’s products and services, as well as for surveys, marketing and promotion, behavioural scoring and/or commercial planning purposes;
- Conduct market and product analysis for statistical reports. Statistical reports may be shared with companies other than Enjoy 365. These statistical reports are aggregated and do not contain any information that identifies you;
- Analyse, verify, enforce the contract and/or check the customer’s credit, payment and/or status regarding the goods or services provided by the Company to you;
- Maintain and develop the company’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and updating such systems;
- Handle your complaints and account enquiries;
- Prevent and prevent fraud;
- Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Any other use directly related to the original purpose of collecting personal data.
- Direct Promotion
With your consent, we will use your personal data to directly promote services and products to you through email, SMS, telephone and direct mailing, and to send promotional information on various products or services provided by our business partners from time to time.
If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us, please email us at email@example.com to cancel your subscription and we will not charge you for this.
- Preservation, Disclosure and Security of Personal Data
Personal data will be kept for the original purpose of the collection of the above information, or for purposes directly related to it; unless such personal data may be retained in accordance with any applicable laws, regulations or contract.
- We may disclose your personal data to other organisations outside the Company (whether in Hong Kong or overseas) as permitted by the relevant laws and regulations, and only to assist us in providing such services to you. These organizations handle for us are:
- Customer consultation;
- Express/delivery service;
- Mail operation;
- Billing and arrears are charged;
- Information technology services;
- Installation, maintenance and repair services;
- Marketing promotion and telephone promotion services;
- Market research; and / or
- Website usage analysis.
In certain circumstances, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that such institutions are bound by the confidentiality and privacy obligations of your personal data, and that such institutions are not for their own purposes and are not for their own use or for other purposes (including direct promotion) use your personal data.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data to:
- Your authorized representative or legal counsel (at your request);
- The following agencies that provide administrative, payment, collection, commercial, legal and/or business support:
- Credit reporting and fraud investigation agencies;
- Collection of arrears agents, securities agents, credit providers or other financial institutions (for credit-related purposes, including credit, credit ratings, credit provisions and financing);
- Our affiliated members (referred to as any company directly or indirectly controlled by us or jointly controlled by us), principals, transferees and representatives;
- Our professional consultants, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Banks, hotels, insurance companies, billing agents and other business partners, for the purpose of redemption of the member rewards program, including but not limited to assisting members to register to participate in relevant activities;
- In order to confirm and support the payment for any products and services you request, it is necessary to disclose to any financial institution, payment card or credit card issuer, credit institution, credit reference company, or debt collection, or securities agent. ;
- Government and regulatory agencies and other organizations;
- Institutions that manage our business and corporate policies, including the transfer or sale of all or part of our assets or businesses (including accounts and accounts receivable) and participation in the management of our business for those purposes as required by law or authorized institutions for risk and fundraising functions (such as securitization institutions);
- Any potential or actual participant, principal or transferee of all or part of the Company’s operations.
You should be aware that no computer system cannot be cracked, and the information provided through the network cannot be guaranteed to be completely secured. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us or sent to you through the Internet.
Our website places “cookies” on your computer; for example, when you use our website, we may provide you with personalized services and / or you may be on the same or multiple times Identify each web page while online. Such information may include, but is not limited to, login and confirmation materials, as well as information about your activities and preferences on our website.
You may delete cookies on your web browser, but you may not be able to access all parts of our website.
- Scope of Application
- Data Access and Modification
If you are interested in accessing or modifying your personal data. You can notify us in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Privacy Information Officer
Unit 9, 11/F., Kodak House 2,
39 Healthy Street East,
The company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the relevant data access requirements.